Saturday, August 4, 2012

A TOUCH OF TEAL










Ikat print Leilla pumps via Pink & Pepper | Chiffon sleeve jacket via Minusey  | French Connection dress - old, similar here  |  Daggerwing sunglasses via IVI Vision | Zara bag | JCrew beltstackable gold triangle rings by Jung Ee Eun via Boticca | J Crew chain necklace worn as a bracelet 

Today was one of those amazing lazy days, I've been longing for, for some time now. Normally I get up very early and run around all day long. Don't get me wrong, I love to be busy, to make lists, to cross things of those lists and so on. But every once in a while, I find myself craving a little piece. Well, today was one of those days. Spent most of day shopping, having breakfast/brunch/lunch with my girls, whom I haven't seen in ages at our favorite little cafe and doing research for possible places to visit during my up-coming vacation. 

I am really excited because my family is coming to visit me from Canada, and we are going to spend my time off together. I may have mentioned before, I only get to see them once or twice a year, so I take great care planning our activities, as I want everything to be just perfect when they come here. Right now, I have my eye on Santa Barbara, so if anyone knows must-see places there, I appreciate your advice! 

Have a great weekend everyone!



Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment